We here at Gabbing Geek have a lot of respect for our readers and listeners. We know you are folks of discerning tastes and key intellect. So here is a smart piece for a Monday.
Heh. Smart piece. Haven’t used that phrase since I dated that librarian! Here’s a selection of a great list of jokes that are one part IQ test and one part funny (a smaller part, admittedly…)
Here’s a selection of some of my favorites! For the full list, hit the link below.
6. It’s hard to take kleptomaniacs and puns seriously. Why? They take things literally.
7. What do you get when you cross a joke with a rhetorical question?
8. Three logicians walk into a bar. The bartender asks “Do all of you want a drink?” The first logician says “I don’t know.” The second logician says the same. The third says “Yes!”
10. Another Roman walks into a bar, holds up two fingers, and says “Five beers please!”
16. Helium walks into a bar and orders a beer. The bartender says, “Sorry, we don’t serve noble gases here.” Helium doesn’t react. <—MY FAVORITE
17. Shrodinger’s cat walks into the bar and doesn’t.
19. A programmer’s wife asks him to pick up a loaf of bread and, if they have eggs, get a dozen. The programmer comes home with a dozen loaves of bread.