Sometimes the truth is stranger than fiction. What if we applied the same logic to our history books that we apply to our fiction? Some of the most famous events in world history would sound pretty stupid.
Here’s some of my favorites.
1. That Jesus character was killed off and now he’s back? I don’t get it.
2. So let me get this straight… These American guys acquire this super-weapon that ultimately ended a massive war in a previous season… but this ‘super-weapon’ is never used again in all the later wars they get into? I have a strong feeling that they are going to be used in the series finale, everyone knows they have to use them at some point.
5. The Nazis, they’re just too perfectly bad. The symbolism, the propaganda, the uniforms, the skulls on the uniforms…too perfect.
9. Nobody would ever actually attack Russia in winter, give me a f**king break.
14. It was a pretty clever transition how WWII sets up the whole US vs. Soviet plot line. But then it’s like the Soviet Union left to make another movie or something, the writers just killed it off overnight with no foreshadowing.