Halloween is right around the corner, and what better way to celebrate the 30th Anniversary of Back To The Future, than to dress up as Marty McFly! We have just the geek guide to get your costume in order – because where we’re going – we don’t need roads, just the internet and a bit of creativity.
Here is your item list:
- Tempco Reversible Puffer Vest in Red $45
- Wrangler Denim Jacket in Antique Indigo $37
- Tommy Hilfiger Check Dress Shirt $40
- Champion Cotton T-Shirt in Maroon $7
- Levi’s 501 Jeans in Medium Stonewash $45
- Nike Air Force 1 Basketball Shoes $85
- Back to the Future 2 Light-Up High-Top Sneakers $99
- Marty McFly Hat $21
- Black Adjustable Suspenders $6
- Maxell HP-100 Lightweight Stereo Headphones $5
- Casio CA53W Databank Calculator Watch $15
- Mattel Back to the Future Hoverboard $230
- DeLorean Coupe 1/24-Scale Diecast Model $26
- Calvin Klein Brief Underwear in Violet $24
Yeah – we know – that list is a little, say, expensive. But it’s one of the better and more accurate lists around thanks to Carbon Costume.
For those of you that want a quick fix – and not a lot of scouring in your own closet, check out Halloween.com for an awesome set of appropriate props. They have everything from Marty’s outfit, to his hover-board, to the fading pictures of Marty’s siblings. Check it out:
For those of you more interested in pulling your own thing together – check out what Inverse did with their Marty Costume.
Happy Back to the Future Day!